Here, in Aarberg tradition is mixed with modern day charm.
Aarberg with its historic market place is considered a real Seeland pearl. Restaurants, hotels and specialised stores invite to linger in this sweet little town. Back in the Middle Ages, Aarberg was already a vibrant market town on an important trade route.
Good to know
- Guided tours through Aarberg by request.
- Max. 20 people per group.
- Cross the famous wooden bridge.
- Visit the Puce (antiques market), held once a year.
- A variety of restaurants and accommodation.
Prices for groups
Guided tour 1 hr (up to 25 people per group)
- CHF 140.-
Guided tour 1 hr 30 min (up to 25 people per group)
- CHF 180.-
- Paid parking
- Booking required
- Accessible by public transport
- Custom hours on request
- On-site catering
- Guided tours
- Suitable for groups
Links & PDFs