Treasure hunt by canoe
On the river Doubs with start in St-Ursanne, an ideal activity for families.
Le Clip "30 years of adventures"
This treasure hunt combines the canoe with the Rosalie bicycle in a playful, fun and inexpensive way. On the water, discover the river’s exceptional flora and fauna, while on land the cultural and historic treasures of the medieval town await you. An orienteering course like no other involves three short questions for you to answer. Duration: approx. 2hrs. Price: from CHF 25.00, children free.
Maison du Tourisme
Canoe adventure featuring a treasure hunt on the river Doubs! The treasure hunter’s booklet helps you find the hidden posts and access the treasure chest, which contains the answers to the questions in the booklet and a small gift for each participant. Duration: approx. 1hr
- With the JURA-PASS, get a 20% discount on 1 scavenger hunt in canoe
- Children: from 3-4 years old and accompanied by their parents.
- Last departure at 4.30 p.m.
- Activity available 7 days a week
- Navigation on the Doubs is permitted from 1 March to 1 October, from 10am to 6pm.
- Public transport
- Main contact
- Maison du Tourisme Route de Lorette 1 2882 St-Ursanne +41 32 461 00 00 email@example.com maisondutourisme.ch
- Le Clip Saint-Ursanne Place du Mai 1 2882 St-Ursanne +41 32 461 37 22 firstname.lastname@example.org leclip.ch