The "Fondation pour le Cheval" offers a peaceful retirement for horses, donkeys and ponies.
The "Fondation pour le Cheval" is a retirement home for horses, ponies and donkeys comprising three sites. Created in 1958 by Hans Schwarz, the site at Le Roselet was the first to be founded.
- From 1 Jan 2023 to 31 Dec 2023
- Monday - Sunday
- 07:00 - 19:00
- Unrestricted and free tours
- Guided tours for groups and afternoon events; book in advance at the office
- The office is open from Monday to Friday: 8 a.m.-12 p.m. and 1 p.m.-5 p.m.
- The restaurants at Le Roselet and Maison Rouge offer wheelchair access and disabled toilets
- The Foundation also breeds Franches-Montagnes horses
- Visiting the site is a real chance to discover the horse at every stage of its life
- Suitable for groups