The visit of the tower of Moron enables the visitor to learn more about this architectural masterpiece of the Bernese Jura.
The majestic Moron Tower, designed by Mario Botta, stands at an altitude of 1,336 m above sea level. Built by apprentices from the Halles de Suisse Romande et de Sursee, the tower stands proudly in a green setting. During the guided tour of the tower, the visitor learns more about this remarkable construction, discovers its hidden aspects, its anecdotes, its history. This tour not only reveals the secrets of the Moron Tower, but also its environment, offering a panoramic view from the Ballon d'Alsace in the Vosges to the Alps and the Black Forest.
Prices per person
Prices for groups
Group (up to 20 persons)
- CHF 130.-
School (price per group)
- CHF 130.-
Good to know
- Free access
- On reservation guided tour of the Tower of Moron in french and german (reservation obligatory 7 days in advance, duration 1h30)
- Access by car from Malleray (trough the quarry, access with 4x4 recommended; official parking of the tower; 20-25 minutes by foot to the tower) or from Bévilard-Champoz until the Neuve Bergerie (40 minutes by foot to the tower)
- Packages can be arranged (tours, drinks, transport, accommodation, etc.).
- May - October: snack bar caravan parked in front of the tower with soft drinks, coffee, sandwiches. Pre-order aperitifs with local products. Open in good weather Sunday and upon prior arrangement with Marianne Bangerter T. +41 (0) 32 492 16 67 or T. +41 (0) 78 806 42 83.
- CAS - Grathaus Moron: open on week-ends from April until end of October. Closed during winter (open upon request). Small menu, food upon request.
- THE TOWER OF MORON IS NOT ACCESSIBLE BY CAR FROM THE VILLAGE OF MORON
- The COVID certificate is mandatory for all participants to the guided tours (from 16 years old). Please show it to the guide, along with an ID
- Free parking
- Suitable for families
- Guided tours
- Picnic area available
- Suitable for groups