When women travel.
Whether a pile dwelling constructor, pharmacist, educational traveller, governess or owner of an African hairdressing salon - the second women's "Worldviews" tour in Biel focuses on women as it accompanies them on their journeys through diverse eras - from past to present. The "Worldviews" theme pays tribute to the stories of individual women; who through their experiences and souvenirs from afar, along with personal interpretations and views of the world, have helped shape the city of Biel you view today.
- Prices for groupsUp to 25 person per group
- CHF 300.-
- Duration: 1hr 30 min.
- Guided public tours (see website)
- Registration: by email or by phone
- Bookings for groups all year round
- Meeting point : Place Robert-Walser
- Booking required
- Custom hours on request
- Suitable for groups