Guided tour to the various backdrops of this events, sports, culture, and business hub. A place for encounters and events of superlatives.
Ice and football stadiums, public ice rink, curling hall, movie theatres… with its modern infrastructure, the Tissot Arena provides the perfect environment for multiple types of events. Join a guided tour to take a glimpse behind the scenes of this event centre dedicated to sports, culture and business. Did you know that the photovoltaic system installed on the roof of the complex is the world’s largest in-stadium power plant?
Good to know
- Groups: max. 25 persons per guide
- Languages: English, French, German
- On playing days of the ice hockey club EHC Biel/Bienne, tours will start at 14.30 h at the latest.
- During the tours, long distances are covered.
- Technical guided tours on request (CHF 300.- per groupe)
- For security reasons, tours will start at 16.00 h at the latest during winter.
Prices for groups
Groups up to 10 persons
- CHF 190.-
Groups up to 25 persons
- CHF 220.-
- Paid parking
- Accessible by public transport
- Custom hours on request
- On-site catering
- Guided tours
- Suitable for groups
Links & PDFs