During this tour you gain insight into urban living, the economy and the combination of city and nature in Biel.
Shaped by the congress house and the alternative Chessu culture centre, Place de l ' Esplanade is the starting point for this guided tour. With Hugo Bikes, the participants pass residential areas, the railway freight yard, and soon reach the new district surrounding the Swatch Group. A mix between contemporary architecture and the revitalized Schüss shows a new side to this multi-faceted and vibrant town through sustainable projects.
- Prices for groupsup to 10 persons
- CHF 500.-
- From 11 persons (per pers.)
- CHF 50.-
- Group: max. 20 persons
- Languages: German, French, English and Italian
- A unique experience throughout Switzerland.
- From 14 years of age a moped license (Cat. M) is required; as of 16 years no license required.
- Booking required
- Accessible by public transport
- Custom hours on request
- Guided tours
- Suitable for groups