Housed in the Cité du Temps building, the OMEGA museum invites visitors to discover the highlights of the famous brand, using a wide range of interactive experiences.
Established in 1848 by Louis Brandt, OMEGA has become synonymous with excellence, innovation and precision. For over 170 years, OMEGA has served the world’s great adventures on their missions across the oceans and even into space.
The OMEGA museum is a must-see for all those who want to find out more about the history, present and future of OMEGA. The journey begins with a film that takes the visitor on a 360-degree history of time with the brand’s highlights. A wide variety of interactive experiences and an audio guide will allow you to test the official time piece used at the Olympic Games, delve into the heart of an oversized Speedmaster, take your first steps on the moon and enter the exciting world of James Bond 007. For all watch lovers, a large selection of OMEGA watches is displayed on a 50-metre steel bracelet.
From 1 Jan 2020 to 31 Dec 2020
Tuesday - Friday
- 11:00 - 18:00
Saturday - Sunday
- 10:00 - 17:00
- Accessible by public transport
- Suitable for families
- Exhibition / explanations
- Suitable for groups
Good to know
- Combine your outing with a visit to the Planet Swatch Museum, which is located on the second floor of Cité du Temps.
- Access: from train station, bus n° 2, 4, 7 or 72 until the bus station „OMEGA“.
- Schools and groups of more than 8 people are kindly asked to register.
Links & PDFs