Worth a visit: a collection of everyday objects from times past in the Jura.
"We were very impressed by the large number and quality of the amazing objects which you saved from disposal and oblivion. This collection is actually a piece of cultural heritage of mankind, and we congratulate you on the beautiful exhibition you have made accessible to the public."
"Institut Paris" Member
Prices per person
- CHF 6.-
- CHF 2.-
Prices for group
Entrance (Package of min. 50 CH)
- CHF 8.-
Tarif visite scolaire guidée
Par classe (écoliers jusqu’à 16 ans)
- CHF 50.-
Good to know
- From Easter to All Saints‘ Day, always on the first Sunday of the month from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- For groups of at least 6 persons, upon previous reservation by telephone.
- An aperitif can be booked for groups and served on site.
- A visit of the Chappuis-Fähndrich museum can be easily combined with a tour of the old town and a visit of the Jurassic museum of Art and History of Delémont.
- Accessible by public transport
- Suitable for families
- Guided tours
- Exhibition / explanations
- Suitable for groups