Once a hospital in the town of the prince-bishops, now a museum with a striking façade.
"In the charming old town of Porrentruy, I enter the small cobbled court of a historic building from the 18th century: the Hôtel-Dieu. Formerly a hospital in the town until 1956, this magnificent late baroque building welcomes me inside its age-old walls. Inside, Iam surprised to find a modestly sized museum full of works of art that remind me of the culture and history of this country. One highlight of the visit is the pharmacy, with an atmosphere that carries me away to a bygone age. Every object is an invitation to discover a long-lost era and teaches me about the history of the place."
François, history enthusiast
- Tuesday - Sunday
- 14:00 - 17:00
- Prices per personAdult
- CHF 6.-
- CHF 4.-
- Children (up to 16 years old)
- Prices for groupGuided Tour for groups (forfait of 80 CHF + 4 CHF per Person)
- CHF 4.-
- Schools from the Jura and Bernese Jura
- With the JURA-PASS, get a 20% discount on regular admission.
- Open to groups and schools at other times on request.
- The museum proposes temporary exhibitions.
- Infrastructure for people with reduced mobility.
- Accessible by public transport
- Suitable for families
- Animations for children
- Guided tours
- Exhibition / explanations
- Suitable for groups