Museum of St-Imier
- DauerRecommended Duration
- 1 h 0
Three rooms to discover the Grand Chasseral region.
Located below the Saint-Martin Tower, the Museum of Saint-Imier is part of the historical heart of the town where it is located. Integrated into the Relais culturel d'Erguël, it is at the center of a socio-cultural pole. The institution offers three distinct spaces: two permanent ones - one dedicated to regional history, the other to the Jura troops - and a temporary one.
Permanent regional exhibition "In search of an identity"
Established between two mountains, the town of Saint-Imier has grown as a plural city at the crossroads between the Saint-Martin Tower, the Chasseral Park, the watchmaking industry and anarchism. This exhibition invites you to follow in the footsteps of Saint Imier. Through the centuries, the construction of the imerian identity is revealed.
Permanent interjurassic exhibition "Espace des troupes jurassiennes"
The Jura troops have always been a link between the geographical and political regions of the historical Jura. Put into perspective in its European, Swiss and regional contexts, this military history is revealed from the former Bishopric of Basel to the present day. The Espace des troupes jurassiennes is a unique concept in Switzerland in terms of the chronological scope of the subject it deals with. It is intended to be a reflection of the past that is accessible to a wide audience.
- From 3 Jan 2023 to 23 Dec 2023
- Tuesday - Sunday
- 14:00 - 18:00
- Prices per personAdult
- CHF 6.-
- Reduced rates
- CHF 4.-
- Child (under 16 years)
- Family rate (2 adults and children under 16)
- CHF 10.-
- Swiss Museum Passport, ICOM, AMS, MemberPlus Raiffeisen, AG Culture
- Group rates (from 10 people)Adults
- CHF 4.-
- reduced rates
- CHF 2.-
- School groups and similar
- Guided visitsGroups (max 15 people), 1 hour
- CHF 80.-
- CHF 50.-
- Possibility of welcoming schools and groups outside of opening hours (on request)
- Annual closing: from December 24 to January 2
- The museum is a 10-minute walk from the SBB train station and 1 minute from the Place du Marché.
- Almost the entire museum is accessible to people with reduced mobility and adapted toilets are available.
- Only in french
- Public transport
- Musée de St-Imier Rue St-Martin 8 2610 St-Imier +41 32 941 14 54 email@example.com musee-de-saint-imier.ch