Event − Gastronomy & wine
Caves ouvertes vaudoises - Open cellars
The winegrowers of the Nord vaudois region welcome you during the Caves Ouvertes vaudoises.
The Nord vaudois region is taking part in the Caves Ouvertes vaudoises event, an excellent opportunity to (re)discover the vineyards of Bonvillars AOC and Côtes de l'Orbe AOC, to taste and buy your favourite wines.
With the purchase of the Caves ouvertes glass, you will receive a bracelet allowing you to visit the different participating cellars during the whole weekend of the event. The programme includes tasting and discovering Vaud wines in a friendly and authentic setting.
Thanks to the free shuttles, you can move from cellar to cellar on presentation of your tasting glass.
- Passeport - ForfaitAdultes
- CHF 40.-
- During the event, purchase of the Caves ouvertes vaudoises pass directly at the Yverdon-les-Bains Tourist Office. Price: CHF 40.00.
- Free shuttles to the Bonvillars AOC and Côtes de l'Orbe AOC vineyards from the Yverdon-les-Bains Tourist Office.
- More information : https://mescavesouvertes.ch/
- Public transport
- Agence ADNV / Office du Tourisme d'Yverdon-les-Bains Avenue de la Gare 2 Case postale 1401 Yverdon-les-Bains +41 24 423 03 13 email@example.com yverdonlesbainsregion.ch
Tips you might like - Gastronomy and Wines
The oldest wine-making region in Switzerland is known for its pretty villages and its smooth and robust red grape varieties.