The Nord vaudois region is taking part in the Caves Ouvertes vaudoises event, an excellent opportunity to (re)discover the vineyards of Bonvillars AOC and Côtes de l'Orbe AOC, to taste and buy your favourite wines.
With the purchase of the Caves ouvertes glass, you will receive a bracelet allowing you to visit the different participating cellars during the whole weekend of the event. The programme includes tasting and discovering Vaud wines in a friendly and authentic setting.
Thanks to the free shuttles, you can move from cellar to cellar on presentation of your tasting glass.
- From 18 May 2024 to 19 May 2024
- Saturday - Sunday
- 10:00 - 18:00
- Passeport - ForfaitAdultes
- CHF 40.-
- During the event, purchase of the Caves ouvertes vaudoises pass directly at the northern Vaud Tourist Office. Price: CHF 40.00.
- Free shuttles to the Bonvillars AOC and Côtes de l'Orbe AOC vineyards from the northern Vaud Tourist Office.
- More information : https://mescavesouvertes.ch/