The first indoor trampoline park in French-speaking Switzerland - Jumpark - houses 6 play areas for children and adults alike. Everything here is designed for the pleasure of bouncing: simple trampolines for jumping into foam bins, through to basketball hoops, as well as a slackline.
Whether you’re a thrill seeker, keen sportsman or a visitor looking for activities for your kids to do, there is something for everyone at Jumpark in Yverdon-les-Bains! This fun paradise - dedicated entirely to trampolines - offers many ways for the whole family to combine sport and entertainment.
The facility spreading over 770 square metres not only offers simple trampolines that allow participants to jump into foam bins. Other fun attractions include a slackline, pipe, zone dodgeball and basketball hoops for dunkers, not forgetting an area reserved only for 4 to 10-year-olds.
There is also a warm-up room to use before you start bouncing in the trampoline nets.
- 1 hourAdult (from 13 years old)
- CHF 15.-
- Children from 1 to 3 years
- CHF 8.-
- Children from 4 to 6 years old
- CHF 10.-
- Children from 7 to 12 years old
- CHF 12.-
- CHF 5.-
- Jumpark" anti-slip socks are mandatory (CHF 3.-).
- On Saturdays and Sundays, from 10am to 12pm, the room is open for events by reservation only (birthdays, groups).