Whether for romantic cruise, a bicycle excursion or to admire the shores of Lake Neuchâtel, a cruise with an LNM ship is a soothing and relaxing experience. In summer, the landing jetties at Yverdon-les-Bains, Grandson and Concise are served from Tuesday to Sunday (including Mondays 29.05 and from 03.07 to 27.08).
The shipping company on the lakes of Neuchâtel and Morat (LNM) assures navigation between the main towns of the lakes of Neuchâtel, Bienne and Morat. Although services run all year round, the landings of the Yverdon-les-Bains region only have a service three times a day during the summer season.
The ships transport bicycles, which allows splendid excursions on numerous cycle tracks along the shores. Themed cruises are also on offer. The fleet of the company’s nine ships has a capacity of 3,500 places, 1,000 of them with restaurant service, and offers services to 35 landings. It is possible to hire a boat for a private event.
- From 13 May 2024 to 24 Sep 2024
- *From 13th May to 24th September 2023.
- Day Ticket only CHF 20.- at the Tourist Offices in Nord vaudois.
- Bicycles: one stop CHF 5.- / several stops CHF 8.- (day ticket). Limited number of bikes allowed.
- Parking: Rives du Lac, CH 6.- for the day.
- Saturdays: children up to 16 years of age, accompanied by a parent, can sail for free.
- Mini-cruise Yverdon-les-Bains - Grandson