With family or friends, the treasure hunt is an original activity that takes adventurers through the Grande Cariçaie nature reserve. The last answer gives access to the treasure, which is a delicious chocolate fondue served in the Mini-Golf Crêperie Vent d'Ouest.
In the form of a fun game, participants discover, from Estavayer-le-lac, the largest lake marsh in Switzerland and all the related themes. Questions and riddles enhance the nature walk. Investigators must demonstrate observation, reflection and memory to successfully resolve the questions of the nine posts. Their efforts are rewarded with a delicious chocolate fondue and a small gift. In short, the treasure hunt is a pleasure for young and old.
- From 2 Dec 2023 to 14 Apr 2024
- Treasure hunt and chocolate fonduePer person (kid or adult)
- CHF 13.-
- The principle is simple: download the PDF with the map of the route in French or German, announce the arrival to the restaurant Crêperie Vent d'Ouest, in Estavayer-le-Lac (reservation required). Be careful, the fondue is not served during mealtimes.
- Closed Monday and Tuesday.
- Price: CHF 13.00/person to be paid at the restaurant. The price includes the hunt, the small gift and the chocolate fondue.
- Departure: next to the restaurant
- Estimated walking time: 1h30