At the Payerne go-karting centre, racing aficionados can satisfy their need for speed with an adrenalin-fuelled sprint round one of two circuits (one indoor, one outdoor).
Conveniently located along the main road between Lausanne and Bern, the Payerne go-karting centre offers a wide range of packages to suit all tastes and budgets. You can also head to LauraPark, the indoor amusement park, play a round of mini-golf, take a spin on a mini-motorbike or quad bike and much, much more besides. A thrilling day out with family, friends or work colleagues guaranteed!
Choice of 2 circuits
With a completely covered 900m track spread over an area of 8,000m2, the Payerne indoor go-karting circuit is the largest in Europe, with go-karts able to reach maximum speeds of 70 km/h. It is also the only track of its kind with a banked corner.
The outdoor “Grand Prix” circuit is 7-metre-long and 920-metre-wide stretch of asphalt snakes through the surrounding parkland, allowing drivers to reach a maximum speed of 80km/h. A must for anyone who likes living in the fast lane!
- From 1 Apr 2023 to 30 Jun 2023
- Monday - Thursday
- 14:00 - 23:00
- Friday - Saturday
- 11:00 - 23:00
- From 1 Jul 2023 to 27 Aug 2023
- Monday - Sunday
- 11:00 - 23:00
- Individual sessionsKids Karting 200cm3 (8-12 years, for 10 minutes)
- CHF 10.-
- Karting 200cm3 (from 13 years, for 10 minutes)
- CHF 20.-
- Karting 270cm3 (for 10 minutes)
- CHF 30.-
- Open all days during school holidays.
- Timetables vary according to the weather and between the indoor and outdoor track. Please check the karting website for more details.
- Drivers must be 8 years or over and at least 1.3 metres tall.