Escape from your daily routine and immerse yourself in an enchanted interlude when you visit the Bnomad Sauna at the Moutier swimming pool. Our facilities include a reception area, two saunas and a relaxation area, creating a 'village' dedicated to relaxation for an unrivalled experience of rejuvenation.
Bnomad embodies the quintessence of sustainable tourism through its nomadic concept based on igloos (geodesic domes). We offer unique experiences to our visitors through seasonal activities focused on promoting health, in an ever-changing natural environment, all with a deeply rooted approach to sustainable development. Come and enjoy an exceptional experience in the heart of nature.
Recommended duration: 1 to 3 hours.
- Friday - Saturday
- 17:00 - 21:00
- During opening hours:From age 16
- CHF 25.-
- Outside opening hours, by reservation, depending on team availability:Shared site (max. 2 groups, i.e. one group per sauna) up to 10 people/group
- CHF 300.-
- Reserved site (exclusive for the group) for up to 20 people
- CHF 500.-
- Over 20 people/ per additional person
- CHF 20.-
- We open our doors to welcome you on 4 November.
- Please note that sandals and towels are not included, but you can hire sauna towels and kilts on site at an additional cost.
- In keeping with Nordic tradition, one of our domes is reserved for a non-textile experience (kilt permitted), while the second dome is accessible in a swimming costume or kilt.
- Ceremonies, inspired by Finnish and Russian traditions, take place regularly in both igloos, at specific times.
- For group bookings, please contact us directly and we will be delighted to help you organise your visit.
- On site: Car park (free), WC, Changing rooms, Wood-burning showers, Wood-burning lounge bar, Wood-burning relaxation area, Wood-burning saunas, Brazier area.
- Bar open Friday and Saturday until 10pm
- Free parking
- Accessible by public transport
- Custom hours on request
- Air conditioning available