- Sport & LeisureCategory
- Sport & Leisure
Do you adore the panoramas and the colour play of the setting sun? Then the sunset rides are just the thing for you!
Would you like to enjoy an extraordinary experience and ride your bike at night?Do you adore the panoramas and the colour play of the setting sun?
Then the sunset rides are just the thing for you!
Get on your bike in the late evening (about 1 hour before dusk) and ride with some muscle power to a free-standing hilltop to admire the spectacle of the sunset (about 30 minutes).
Then ride down the hill in the light of your headlamps and bike lights. Experience biking at night and discover mother nature (which you may already know) from a different perspective ... an unforgettable experience!
Highlights - Sunset from a vantage point
- Small aperitif during the sunset
- End of the evening ride using headlights
- A sunset
- Individual route tailored to your level and wishes
- Tips on riding techniques
- From 2 Apr 2023 to 31 Dec 2023
- Conditions / supplements
- Not included in the offer: rental of bikes and equipment; Rental of a lamp (CHF 10.- per person) personal liability insurance (accident, rescue, etc.); public transport ticket.
- Participants are requested to equip themselves as follows: Mandatory: - helmet of the correct size - revised and functional riding equipment (brakes, pedals, gears, wheels, tyres, suspensions, etc.) - an identity document - in the case of electric bicycles, a battery with maximum charge
- Recommended: Gloves, clothing suitable for any weather conditions, sufficient provisions (drinking bottles, muesli bars, etc.) and a quick repair kit (inner tube, tyre levers, etc.).
- Meeting place
- The exact meeting point and time will be communicated after booking.
- Suitable for groups
- Main contact
- JuBikeTour La Colombière 119 2900 Porrentruy +41 79 512 94 31 firstname.lastname@example.org jubiketour.ch
From CHF 1175.-
Suggestion - Package
How about a cycling holiday in the Swiss Jura? This three-day organised trip takes you to St Ursanne, the Creux du Van and Neuchâtel.