Visit a truffle farm with a guide and his truffle dog, followed by a tasting of truffle products and wines from the region.
Discover the mysterious world of truffle growing.
Guided tours of the truffle producing areas with comprehensive explanations about truffle cultivation and gathering. Truffle hounds Alvin or Astor will demonstrate truffle hunting; several methods of truffle excavation will also be demonstrated.
The visit will close with an aperitif and tasting of truffle-flavoured products and surprising desserts also incorporating truffles, accompanied by wines from the region (AOC Bonvillars or Côtes de l'Orbe).
Saturdays September 23th, October 14th, November 11th and December 09th
- Conditions / supplements
- For groups of 8 people or more arranged by previous appointment
- Group size: maximum 15 persons (min 6)
- Equipment: Stout footwear; clothing to suit the weather
- Remark: no dogs allowed, even on a leash
- Online registration and payment is required until 72 hours before the beginning of the activity
- The development of the truffle is largely dependent on natural and meteorological factors. In the event of a shortage of truffles and in order to maintain the quality of the service, the organisers reserve the right to cancel the walk.
- Meeting place
- Guides : Pierre Pittet, caveur, Alain Salzmann, caveur et Alain Jutzeler, accompagnateur.
- Chemin du Cotter 4
- 1433 Suchy
- Saturdays September 23th, October 14th, November 11th and December 09th
- From 9:00am to 12:00pm
- The walks are in French. English, German and Italian are available on request.