Entrance to the Musée jurassien d'art et d'histoire
- Culture & MuseumsCategory
- Culture & Museums
A front door to the Jura and to the history of an entire region.
The Jura Museum of Art and History...
... is a gateway to the Jura and the history of an entire region. The charming site in the centre of Delémont, with its buildings on the ramparts of the old town, is part of an architectural ensemble from the 18th and 19th centuries.The permanent exhibition on keywords such as the Jura, Tête de Moine, Bout du Monde takes symbolic representations of the most recent Swiss canton as its starting point and highlights the events that have shaped the region and its inhabitants.
The aim of the temporary exhibitions is to shed light on social challenges and ask questions that move us (audience and museum), here and now...
Group or class excursions: please contact the museum to organise a visit to the museum or activities related to the exhibitions.
- From 23 Mar 2023 to 31 Dec 2023
- Conditions / supplements
- With the JURA-PASS, get a CHF 2.- discount on 1 adult museum admission
- Meeting place
- Musée jurassien d'art et d'histoire, Rue du 23-Juin 52, 2800 Delémont
- Suitable for families
- Suitable for groups
- Main contact
- Musée jurassien d'art et d'histoire Rue du 23-Juin 52 2800 Delémont +41 32 422 80 77 email@example.com www.mjah.ch