A universe of words and colors.
Follow Lulu the cockatoo to meet the author and painter Friedrich Dürrenmatt (1921-1990). This easy-to-access trail is about 5 km long and has 13 fun and educational stations, each of which presents a different facet of this author of national importance. This way, you will discover that Dürrenmatt was not only a Swiss author famous for his plays and detective stories, but that he had many other facets that are waiting to be discovered! Available in French and German, this tour is intended for a wide audience from 12 years old and is enriched with interesting and unusual anecdotes available by scanning the QR-code indicated at each station.
The project was realized by Tourism Biel Seeland and Bernese Jura Tourism thanks to the support of its many partners and generous sponsors and its scientific partner, the Centre Dürrenmatt Neuchâtel.
Good to know
- Starting point: The first sign is installed at the Vinifuni station in Gléresse or at the bus stop in Prêles. Then the trail starts at the playground in front of the Vinifuni station in Prêles.
- Season: open all year round
- A QR-code on each post gives access to additional information on the theme of the panel. For those who do not wish to scan the QR-codes, a booklet with the contents is available at the top of the Vinifuni or in the tourist offices.
- Signs in French and German
- The trail is suitable for a wide audience from 12 years old, without any previous knowledge of Dürrenmatt.