Discover the diversity of the wines grown around lake Biel.
A few decades ago, the lake Biel region was mainly known for its Chasselas and Pinot Noir, but the list of the cultivated varieties has grown to count over 40 today. In addition to the classics, we also find numerous rarities and specialities. All wineries are family businesses and their fine wines are artisanal products elaborated locally.
This unique hiking tour through 5 km of vineyards provides an exciting insight into a regional traditional craft. You will get to know the diversity of the lake Biel wines as well as their producers who are passionate about providing new surprises time and again, because every wine has its own character.
Good to know
- Included in the price: visit of 3 wineries, tasting of a total of 13 wines, assorted cold cuts, the vinitour is a guided tour.
- Hike through wineyard, hiking time about 1h
- Hiking shoes are recommended
- For wine connoisseurs, wine lovers and amateurs
- For groups on request
- For individual guests: 24 July (German) and 14 August (French) 1 pm - 6 pm
- Registration obligatory
Public guided tour, per person
- CHF 89.-
Per Person (group from 10 Persons)
- CHF 89.-
Minimum tarif (group until 10 Persons)
- CHF 890.-