A hike through the mystical Taubenloch Gorge is a pleasure for the whole family.
The Taubenloch is one of the most popular hikes in the region – perhaps because of its romantic surrounding, the pleasantly cool temperatures, or the easy access that allows families to discover the gorge. But one thing is for sure: a stroll through the mysterious Taubenloch gorge is magical.
Good to know
- The Taubenloch gorge is closed during the period 3 February to 6 March from Monday to Friday.
- This is the only gorge in Europe in the immediate vicinity of a built-up area.
- Warning: the terrain of the gorge may be slippery in wet weather.
- Picnic area near the hydroelectric ESB powerstation.
- The route is not recommended with a pushchair.
Links & PDFs