Varied walking route around the town of Moutier.
"I love discovering the ponds, magnificent panoramas and pretty picnic areas which flank the 10-km walking route around the Prévôté area. It wends its way up above Moutier, along the sides of the mountains surrounding the Prévôté town. The range of different trails, white pathways and paved roads make this walking route both challenging but also even and easily accessible. A pure delight! "
Good to know
- Marked path in two directions
- 3 car parks available: Foule, Gare, Ancien Stand
- 3 picnic areas available: Foule, Ancien Stand, Sous-la-Rive
- Nature trail with richly illustrated information signs
- Chalière chapel (fresco)
- Restaurants: Rue de Chalière and train station
- PART OF THE ROUTE BETWEEN RUE DE SOLEURE AND RUE DE L'EST IS CLOSED UNTIL END OF MARCH - MIDDLE OF APRIL