This loop starting from Court climbs in the direction of Montoz and goes back to its starting point through the Tavannes Valley.
With its summit at 1300m and its steep slopes, the Montoz is the ideal place for mountain bikers who like challenges: like many mountains in the Jura, the Montoz is quite steep on both sides. This loop from Court is a demanding route for experienced cyclists. However, the effort is rewarded by the view from the ridge. The view from the Montoz stretches as far as the Plaine and in good weather you can even see the Alps. To quench your thirst and rest after the climb, the cyclist will find many farmhouses on the Montoz.
- Montoz mountain range (restaurants): La Bluai, Pré-Richard Harzer, Bergerie de Sorvilier, Sur-la-Rive, Bergerie de Malleray, hotel Werdtberg
- Court: hotel, restaurants, 19th century Neo-Gothic temple, the gorges of Court
- Reconvilier: tennis, mini golf, hotel, restaurants
- Malleray-Bévilard: restaurants, covered swimming pool, tennis, cinema, Catholic church (stained glass windows by Jean-François Comment)
- Champoz: restaurant, smokery, La Ferme Imaginaire (accommodation, archery, horse rides)
- Sorvilier: restaurant, bed and breakfasts
- The well signposted tracks are closed and not maintained during the winter season
- City start
Height Difference Back
- 968 m
- 969 m