During the light festival, the old town and the surroundings of Murten are staged with various light animations by regional and international artists. Every evening, visitors can experience the ultimate sound and light show during a tour lasting several hours.
Projections, among others by light specialists from "Spectaculaires", on the school building in front of the Berntor, a show in the main alley, various installations in the museum and a light and sound spectacle in the German Church are the main attractions of the festival. National, international and regional artists present their animations and light messages on different arteplages, which create a poetic adventure.
For further information and tickets please contact the homepage of the Murten Light Festival (see links under "External Links").
- From 18 Jan 2023 to 29 Jan 2023
- Monday - Sunday
- 18:00 - 22:00
- Ticket prices 2022Daily ticket
- CHF 8.-
- Church show
- CHF 10.-
- CHF 25.-
- We recommend to buy your ticket in advance online or directly at Murten Tourismus as of November.
- Time: every evening from 6pm to 10pm
- Location: old town of Murten and surroundings
- Pets allowed
- Accessible for caravans
- Accessible by public transport
- Suitable for families
- On-site catering
- Suitable for groups