During the light festival, the old town and the surroundings of Murten are staged with various light animations by regional and international artists. Every evening, visitors can experience the ultimate sound and light show during a tour lasting several hours.
Projections, among others by light specialists from "Spectaculaires", on the school building in front of the Berntor, a show in the main alley, various installations in the museum and a light and sound spectacle in the German Church are the main attractions of the festival. National, international and regional artists present their animations and light messages on different arteplages, which create a poetic adventure.
For further information and tickets please contact the homepage of the Murten Light Festival (see links under "External Links").
From 19 Jan 2022 to 30 Jan 2022
Monday - Sunday
- 18:00 - 22:00
Good to know
- Please note that you will need a covid certificate to attend the festival.
- We recommend to buy your ticket in advance online or directly at Murten Tourismus as of December 15th.
- every evening from 6pm - 10pm
- Old town of Murten and surroundings
- CHF 8.00 per adult
- CHF 15.00 for the festival pass
- CHF 10.00 for the spectacle in the german church