Concerts, processions as well as different activities are organized on Saturday and Sunday in order to celebrate the grape-harvest.
2.30 pm: start of the festival
4.30 pm: procession with the participation of local brass bands and societies.
Evening: friendly atmosphere and each society offers delicious food at its stand.
10.30 am: ecumenical celebration in the heart of the festival, in the Château Burnier in Praz (or in the Maison de Paroisse in Môtier in case of bad weather)
11.15 am: Aperitif offered by Vully Tourisme (in Amont le Ruz) and formal part with award ceremony
2.00 pm: procession, with the participation of local brass bands and societies
- Free admission to the festivalGlass of the festival
- CHF 6.-
- Shuttle Bus (for Saturday)One-way ticket
- CHF 7.-
- Return ticket
- CHF 14.-
- We recommend you to visit Grape Harvest Festival by taking the public transport provided by the TPF.
- The access to Sugiez is possible via the train line S20/21. Then, the bus line n°530 connects Sugiez station to Lugnorre. This line is reinforced on the Saturday with a shuttle bus between Murten and Avenches, in order to easily access the festival.
- NEW : A night bus will run from Sugiez station to Gurmels and Fribourg at 3:00 am!
- No official parking is provided.