Surrounded by a fine sandy beach on Lake Murten’s shores, the Avenches Campsite welcomes you for a break with family or friends, in a privileged natural setting.
The Avenches Campsite Beach is located on Lake Murten’s shores and will delight you with its fine sandy beach as well as the cooling lake, open for swimming. The campsite offers a modern, comfortable infrastructure, convivial atmosphere and a breathtaking panorama of the Vully.
Many fun-filled activities and events await you from July to August. Water sports, craft workshops and musically-themed evenings promise unforgettable moments throughout the summer. Free WiFi is available. A children’s playground, a beach volleyball court, petanque/bocce courts, as well as a waterfront restaurant, a grocery store and snack stand make your stay a pleasant one. Pedal boats, paddle boards and canoes are also available for hire.
- Campsite spaces are available from 14.00 hours and must be cleared by 12.00 hours on the day of departure.
- 8 hectares of camping space
- 270 places for campers
- Sandy beach
- Free WiFi
- Modern, sanitary blocks and sanitary facilities for the disabled
- Campsite station
- Suitable for cyclists
- Pets allowed; dog shower available at the port.
- Restaurant near the lakeshore; groceries and snacks available.
- Nautical activities (stand up paddle boards, pedal boats and canoes)
- Beach volleyball court, children’s playground, petanque/bocce and
- ping-pong courts.
- Entertainment for all ages