7 unusual places to discover or rediscover in Delémont
Use a digital key to discover the capital of the Canton of Jura and visit 7 iconic places such as Porte au Loup, the bell-tower of St-Marcel’s church, the castle’s guard house or the Villa Vermeille.
All sites are brought to life by cartoon projections created by talented local artist Dexter Maurer.
Prices per person
- CHF 9.-
Children 7-16 years old
- CHF 6.-
- CHF 8.-
Discount Group from 10 to 20 people
- 10 %
Discount Group from 20 people
- 40 %
Good to know
- Annual closing : December, January
- With your JURA-PASS, you receive 20% discount on 1 entry.
- With your Club BCJ (Banque Cantonale du Jura), you receive 20% discount on 1 entry.
- The activity can also be booked with a guide.
- Annual closure: December, January
- Rentals and information available at the Jura Tourism office in Delémont (c/o Théâtre du Jura, Route de Bâle 10), during business hours or at the Jura Museum (Musée jurassien d'art et d'histoire, Rue du 23-Juin 52)
- The Théâtre du Jura and the Musée jurassien d'art et d'histoire are closed on Mondays.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Credit/debit card accepted
- Suitable for groups
- Air conditioning available