⚠ Extraordinary closure: This activity is temporarily closed.
6 unusual places to discover or rediscover in Delémont
COVID-19: THE SECRET CIRCUIT IS CURRENTLY CLOSED and the date of re-opening will be communicated at a later date.
Use a digital key to discover the capital of the Canton of Jura and visit 6 iconic places such as Porte au Loup, the bell-tower of St-Marcel’s church or the castle’s guard house.
All sites are brought to life by cartoon projections created by talented local artist Dexter Maurer.
- CHF 9.-
Enfant 7-16 ans
- CHF 6.-
- CHF 8.-
Tarifs de groupe
Réduction pour les groupes de 10 à 20 personnes
- 10 %
Réduction pour les groupes dès 20 personnes
- 40 %
- Free Wi-Fi
- Credit/debit card accepted
- Suitable for groups
- Air conditioning available
Good to know
- Annual closing : December, January
- With your JURA-PASS, you receive 20% discount on 1 entry.
- With your Club BCJ (Banque Cantonale du Jura), you receive 20% discount on 1 entry.
- The activity can also be booked with a guide.
- Rentals and information available at the Jura Tourism office in Delémont (Place de la Gare 11), during business hours, or at the Musée jurassien d'art et d'histoire (Rue du 23-Juin 52, in the old town of Delémont).