6 unusual places to discover or rediscover in Delémont
During the whole month of October, discover the secret circuits of Delémont, Porrentruy and St-Ursanne decorated in Halloween colours!
Use a digital key to discover the capital of the Canton of Jura and visit 6 iconic places such as Porte au Loup, the bell-tower of St-Marcel’s church or the castle’s guard house.
All sites are brought to life by cartoon projections created by talented local artist Dexter Maurer.
- CHF 9.-
Enfant 7-16 ans
- CHF 6.-
- CHF 8.-
Tarifs de groupe
Réduction pour les groupes de 10 à 20 personnes
- 10 %
Réduction pour les groupes dès 20 personnes
- 40 %
Good to know
- The Covid Certificate is compulsory for individuals aged 16 and over. For groups, please contact our tourism offices.
- Annual closing : December, January
- With your JURA-PASS, you receive 20% discount on 1 entry.
- With your Club BCJ (Banque Cantonale du Jura), you receive 20% discount on 1 entry.
- The activity can also be booked with a guide.
- Rentals and information available at the Jura Tourism office in Delémont (Place de la Gare 11), during business hours or at the Jura Museum (Musée jurassien d'art et d'histoire, Rue du 23-Juin 52)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Credit/debit card accepted
- Suitable for groups
- Air conditioning available