The Meuringue Farm Restaurant is in the middle of wooded meadows to the south of the Chasseral. It serves specialities such as a fondue and home-made ice cream.
With its huge barn and children’s playground, the Meuringue Farm Restaurant is an ideal spot for events of all kinds. The farm also offers a brunch on the Sunday of the Federal Day of Thanksgiving (“jeûne fédéral”).
From 15 May 2020 to 30 Sep 2020
Wednesday - Saturday
- 10:00 - 22:00
- 10:00 - 18:00
- Wheelchair accessible
- On-site catering
Good to know
- Altitude : 1'384 m
- Number of indoor seats: 40
- Number of outdoor seats : 40
- Access by car : Cortébert
- Time on foot till the nearest bus station : 2h00
- Facilities adapted for disabled people
- Barn available for group meals