Discover the mysterious world of truffle growing.
Guided tours of the truffle field with many explanations: from truffle cultivation to harvesting. Alvin or Astor, the truffle dogs, demonstrate truffle hunting and several digging techniques will be presented.
The end of the visit is enhanced by an aperitif/tasting of truffle products and surprising truffle desserts, accompanied by regional wines (AOC Bonvillars or Côtes de l'Orbe).
Saturdays 7 and 21 October and 18 November from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Saturdays September 23, October 14, November 11 and December 9 from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
The walks are in French and English, those in German can be done on request.
For groups from 8 people, visits are organized on request.
- Per personAdults
- CHF 72.-
- Young people (12 - 17 years old)
- CHF 36.-
- Children (< 12 years old) accompanied by an adult
- Equipment :
- Good shoes, clothes according to the weather.
- Noticed :
- Dogs, even on a leash, are not accepted.
- max 15 people in Bavois / max 12 people in Suchy.
- Registration and online payment required up to 72 hours before the start of the ride.