From Lake Biel to Creux du Van: 3 days / 2 nights (individual package)
The Three-Lakes Region is the starting point for this walk along the Jura mountain range. From the peak of the Chasseral the walker can enjoy a truly exceptional view over central Switzerland, Lake Biel and, in the distance, Lake Neuchâtel. If the weather is clear the Alpine peaks appear behind the lakes, as if they were painted on the horizon. The route of this circular walk takes you through the Vue-des-Alpes pass and on to the spectacular rocky amphitheatre of the Creux du Van in the Val de Travers.
Prices in swiss francs (double room with breakfast)
- CHF 369.-
- CHF 399.-
Single room supplement
- CHF 85.-
Good to know
- Offer valid from 04.04 to 18.10.2020
- Season 1: 04.04-15.05 | 19.09-18.10
- Season 2: 05.16-18.09
- The offer includes: 2 nights including breakfast, luggage transfer, detailed travel documents, luggage transfer, luggage transfer and accommodation.
- Price per person, VAT included.
- No minimum number of participants.