Between May and October, from 2 overnight stays in the Canton Jura between May and October, you receive a voucher by Jura Tourism for a one-hour trail ride on horseback.
Jura Tourism and the Jurassic Horse Breeders Association (FJEC) welcome you to the canton of Jura. This is the home of Switzerland’s only indigenous horse breed, the Franches-Montagnes horses. From 2 overnight stays in hotels, guest houses, apartments, camping sites, you receive a voucher by Jura Tourism for a one-hour trail ride on horseback.
How to book your free horseback ride ?
Book your ride exclusively at Jura Tourisme daily until 5 p.m. on the eve of the ride (SPACE IS LIMITED, PLEASE BOOK YOUR RIDE in ADVANCE ). T. +41 32 432 41 60 or online.
The voucher is not available for groups from 10 people.
Good to know
- The Voucher includes :
- Free 1-hour horseback ride adapted to all levels
- Minimum age: 8 years (children must be accompanied by an adult)
- Voucher valid only once per person per stay
- Voucher valid from 1st of May until 31st of October
- Providers offering accompanied horseback rides welcome you in compliance with the health measures in force and following the protection plan issued by the Swiss Equestrian Sports Federation.