Unique trekking with llamas and donkeys in the fascinating Gorges de Douanne.
Mr Blaser lives with his animals in Lamboing on the Plateau de Diesse above Lake Biel. The lamas and donkeys enjoy exercising in the surrounding meadows day in and day out. On the trekking tours through forests and meadows, the animals radiate a great calmness which is passed on directly to those accompanying them. The trusting eyes of the curious lamas leave everyday life a distant memory. What is unique about the lama and donkey trekking in Lamboing is the proximity of the Twannbach Gorge. Walk with the good-natured animals through the green gorge, overgrown with moss and trees. This is a really special experience!
Good to know
- Llamas, alpacas and donkeys are friendly and adaptable trekking animals
- Program adapted to the season (also winter offer)
- Llama trekking or llama and donkey trekking combined
- Llama trekking combined with our own catering (barbecue)
- Carriage experiences with donkeys and mules on the Plateau de Diesse
- Overnight accommodation