Unique trekking with llamas and donkeys in the fascinating Gorges de Douanne.
Mr Blaser lives with his animals in Lamboing on the Plateau de Diesse above Lake Biel. The lamas and donkeys enjoy exercising in the surrounding meadows day in and day out. On the trekking tours through forests and meadows, the animals radiate a great calmness which is passed on directly to those accompanying them. The trusting eyes of the curious lamas leave everyday life a distant memory. What is unique about the lama and donkey trekking in Lamboing is the proximity of the Twannbach Gorge. Walk with the good-natured animals through the green gorge, overgrown with moss and trees. This is a really special experience!
Good to know
- The eleven llamas, three alpacas and five tall donkeys are friendly and adaptable animals ideal for trekking.
- Winter schedule
- Llama trekking
- Overnight stays in one of the guestrooms (3 rooms, 12 beds)
- Trekking camps (3 – 8 days)
- Llama and donkey trekking combined
- Half-, one-, two- and three-day trips for companies, schools, people with disabilities and families
- Llama and donkey trekking combined with our own catering (on barbecue-basis)
- Carriage on the Plateau de Diesse with meal
- On-site catering
Links & PDFs