Located on the southern slopes of the Chasseral above Prés-d’Orvin, the Bison Ranch offers dishes made from bison meat as well as “Assiette Chasseral”.
The ranch is unique in the region with its park stocked with real American bison as well as its “wild west” themed restaurant offering a range of specialities including sausages and a terrine made from bison meat. You can also spend the night in tepees, western-style cabins or dormitories...
The Bison Ranch is open throughout the year.
From 1 Jan 2019 to 31 Dec 2019
Wednesday - Sunday
- 11:00 - 21:00
Good to know
- Altitude : 1'196 m
- Number of indoor seats : 50
- Number of outdoor seats : 50
- Accomodation : 2 dortoirs, 24 lits
- Access by car : Orvin ; Les Prés-d’Ovin
- Time on foot till the nearest bus station : 1h10
- Suitable for families
- Outdoor parking space
- On-site catering