A stunning 360° panorama awaits the travelers at the summit.
''The bus heading to Chasseral, parked right behind the tourist office in St-Imier, was already waiting for us when we got off the train. We collected our tickets from the driver and sat down comfortably in our seats, waiting for departure. A very varied route with a dense forest at the start which then gives way to vast grasslands. Upon arriving at the top, we were fascinated by the panoramic view of the Alps, the three-lake region, Mt-Soleil and Mt-Crosin.''
- Accessible by public transport
- Suitable for families
Good to know
- The bus operates daily in summer (from May until October)
- In winter, the bus only operates up to Savagnières when the Les Bugnenets-Savagnières ski resort is open
- The St-Imier - Chasseral route is subject to a surcharge
- Group trips must be booked in advanced