15 minutes from Biel/Bienne, skiers and snowboarders will find pistes 1,300 m high.
“I live in Biel with my family and we are winter sport enthusiast. Les Prés-d’Orvin is easily accessible by public transport and we make great use of the ski lifts, mini ski lifts, treadmill and carousel. Our children are makeing rapid progress in ski school whilst we parents are never far away. Having small resorts so close to us is a real pleasure, as there are things there to delight parents and children alike.”
Good to know
- Number of ski lifts: 2
- Kilometres of runs: 7 km
- Number of pistes: 6 (blue)
- Minimum altitude: 1035 m
- Maximum altitude: 1300 m
- 3 ski lifts for children
- Transport: from Biel/Bienne station, take bus no. 70 towards Les Près-d'Orvin (terminating at “Bellevue”). Large car park available.
- Lighting: the pistes are floodlit from Tuesday to Friday, 7.30 p.m. to 21.45 p.m..
- 4 km (2.5-mile) winter trail from the “Bellevue” bus stop to the Farm Restaurant “Bison Ranch”.
- Snowpark (according to snow conditions)
- A toboggan run
- Equipment rental: Ski-King Gmbh. T. +41 (0) 32 342 30 10
- Swiss Ski and Snowboard School, Bienne – Macolin – Les Prés-d’Orvin, T. +41 (0) 32 485 15 31
- Swiss Ski and Snowboard School, des Amis de la Nature à Bienne, T. +41 (0) 34 445 92 72
- Ski area Magic Pass
- Accessible by public transport
- Suitable for families
- On-site catering
- On-site equipment rental