The bus ride between La Neuveville and the Chasseral allows you to enjoy the most unobstructed view of the region.
The Chasseral line takes passengers from La Neuveville to Nods, and even up to the Chasseral ridge in summer, crossing the Chasseral regional park. Before leaving La Neuveville to take the postal bus, it is worth taking the time to visit this charming medieval town. Walking through the cobbled streets of the old town is a real pleasure. You will discover colorful houses with a thousand and one details to observe. On the way from La Neuveville to the Chasseral ridge, you can enjoy a view of the Three Lakes region. The higher you go, the better the view of the Swiss plateau and the Alps in the distance.
Good to know
- Group tickets: one free ticket for every ten paying passengers in the group
- Onde Verte, Libero and vagabond tariff network tickets are not accepted
- Please note that this bus (line 21.132) continues its route to Chasseral only during weekends and holidays.
- During the week, its terminus is the stop "Nods, école".
- Credit/debit card accepted
- On-site equipment rental
Links & PDFs