The Marché-Concours National de chevaux is held every year on the second weekend in August. Races and equestrian competitions take place every day, while the main street of the village is filled with numerous stalls selling food and handicrafts.
This year, the most important Swiss equestrian fair commemorates its 125-year history and welcomes the Canton of Aargau as guest of honour.
In addition, a 125th anniversary show entitled "Le Retour aux Franches" will take place from 5 to 11 August.
- From 11 Aug 2023 to 13 Aug 2023
- Free entry to the event for children under 16.
- Horse Week is held in the week before the Marché-Concours. Several events are organised, including foal competitions, pony races and Roman chariot
- race training.
- Book your room online or per phone : +41 32 432 41 60
- Free parking
- Accessible by public transport
- Suitable for families
- Wheelchair accessible