Guided city tour
Journey into the Cosmos
- DauerRecommended Duration
- 2 h 0
Visit of the astronomical observatory of Mont-Soleil by night with observation of the stars and planetarium session.
Thanks to our 355 mm main telescope and other instruments, this visit of the observatory, which takes place in the evening, lasts about two and a half hours and will allow you to dive into the wonders of the starry sky. Depending on the time of the visit, your guide will show you the surface of the Moon and its multitude of craters, observe the visible planets (Venus, Mars, Jupiter or Saturn), or discover some deep sky objects, star clusters, nebulae or galaxies, inaccessible to the naked eye because they are located at incredible distances from our Earth. In addition to observing the sky through a telescope, a virtual tour of the sky with live commentary will be offered thanks to our latest generation digital planetarium, giving you access to objects not visible in the sky at the time of your visit.
A real immersion in the cosmos!
- PricesGuided group tour
- CHF 400.-
- Duration: 2h to 2h30 (duration varies according to the conditions and possible observations)
- Max. 15 people per group
- Start at 9.30 pm at the latest
- From 10 years old
- These activities take place in the observatory, on the terrace and under the dome - bring warm clothes in all seasons.
- Free parking
- Booking required
- Accessible by public transport
- Guided tours
- Animations for children
- Suitable for groups
- Picnic area available
- Public transport
- Observatoire Astronomique Mont-Soleil Route de Mont-Soleil 178 2610 Mont-Soleil +41 32 942 39 42 email@example.com observatoire-mont-soleil.ch
- Jura bernois Tourisme Place de la Gare 2 2610 St-Imier +41 32 942 39 42 firstname.lastname@example.org jurabernois.ch