The 100-kilometre run, the signature event of the Biel Running Days, is a formidable challenge and an adventure par excellence. The Biel Running Days are Biel’s largest sporting event. The competition includes races over different distances and attracts a great many visitors from near and far. About 4,000 runners will be sent into the darkness – the “night of nights” – by the cheering crowd.
In addition to the long-distance races listed below, there are also the Kids Run, which will open the Biel Running Days on Thursday, the Relay Race for teams of 5 and the Partner Run.
From 6 Jun 2019 to 8 Jun 2019
Good to know
- Start: Biel Congress Centre
- Finish 100 km, Relay Race for teams of 5 and Partner Run: Biel Congress Centre
- Finish 13.5 km Experience Run: Aarberg
- Finish 21.1 km Half-Marathon: Aarberg
- Finish 56 km Ultra-Marathon: Kirchberg
- Accessible en transports publics
- Adapté aux familles
- Accessible aux fauteuils roulants