Guided city tour
Head in the stars
- DauerRecommended Duration
- 1 h 30
Visit of the astronomical observatory of Mont-Soleil by night with observation of the stars.
Thanks to our 355 mm main telescope and other instruments, this evening tour of the observatory, which lasts about an hour and a half, will allow you to immerse yourself in the wonders of the starry sky. Depending on the time of the visit, your guide will show you the surface of the Moon and its multitude of craters, observe the visible planets (Venus, Mars, Jupiter or Saturn), or discover some deep sky objects, star clusters, nebulae or galaxies, inaccessible to the naked eye because they are located at incredible distances from our Earth.
In case of bad weather, a virtual tour of the sky with live commentary will be offered thanks to our latest generation digital planetarium.
A change of scenery guaranteed!
- PricesGuided group tour
- CHF 300.-
- Duration 1h30
- Max. 15 people per group
- Reservation required at least 7 days in advance
- From 10 years old
- These activities take place in the observatory, on the terrace and under the dome - bring warm clothes in all seasons.
- Free parking
- Booking required
- Accessible by public transport
- Guided tours
- Suitable for groups
- Picnic area available
- Public transport
- Observatoire Astronomique Mont-Soleil Route de Mont-Soleil 178 2610 Mont-Soleil +41 32 942 39 42 firstname.lastname@example.org observatoire-mont-soleil.ch
- Jura bernois Tourisme Place de la Gare 2 2610 St-Imier +41 32 942 39 42 email@example.com jurabernois.ch