The Spielhofer cheese factory is a family business that produces, among other things, the famous Tête de Moine.
Gain an impressive insight of the cheese production and the maturation cellar. Spielhofer SA is a family establishment offering an ideal and hospitable setting to discover how Tête de Moine cheese is made.
From 1 Jan 2021 to 31 Dec 2021
Monday - Friday
- 08:00 - 12:00
- 13:30 - 18:00
- 08:00 - 16:00
Groups (minimum 10 persons, price per person)
- CHF 15.-
- Accessible by public transport
- On-site catering
- Guided tours
- Exhibition / explanations
- Suitable for groups
Good to know
- Group visits only upon request: film about how the Tête de Moine cheese is produced, guided tour of the production process and cellars, exposition, a tasting session of specialties.
- Individual visitors: no reservation required, free entry (during the opening times of the factory), film about how the Tête de Moine cheese is produced, see production in process, exposition, shop.
- On public holidays, check by phone for openings