Come jump on the trampolines in six different zones of the indoor hall with more than 750 m2 at the Jumping Jack Trampoline Park.
Situated in Courroux in the Swiss canton of Jura, this new leisure park has something to offer to visitors of all ages, all year round, and is ideal for a birthday party, a family outing, or a day spent with a group of friends.
6 jumping zones on more than 750 m2:
Free Jump: several trampolines side by side for free jumping
Foampit battle: a suspended bridge where you can engage in a duel with large foam coils
Airbag Ninja: a circuit with overhead obstacles
Multi Sport: a sports terrain with basketball baskets and several trampolines
Foampit: two trampolines with a landing area in a basin filled with foam cubes
AirBag: a trampoline and a giant airbag for a gentle landing
For 3 to 5 year olds, the site is open on Wednesdays and Saturdays from 10am to 12pm.
Snack zone (snacks and beverages)
Area reserved for little children
- 13:00 - 19:00
- 15:00 - 18:00
- 16:00 - 20:00
- 11:00 - 21:00
- 10:00 - 18:00
- Prices per personChildren 3-6 years old
- CHF 12.-
- Children 7-16 years old
- CHF 14.-
- Adults from 17 years old
- CHF 16.-
- à traduire
- CHF 3.-
- Birthday and Bachelor parties, Team building events
- Parents accompanying children under the age of 6 are free of charge.
- Opening times during school holidays : 11a.m. - 9p.m.
- With the JURA-PASS, get a 20% discount on 1 admission (for 1 hour in the park)
- Free parking
- On-site catering
- Animations for children
- Suitable for groups
- Credit/debit card accepted