The straw house located in the village of Essertfallon comprises a guest room - featuring a pleasant terrace and complete with all modern conveniences including an en suite bathroom - that can accommodate from one to four guests, as well as a dormitory that can sleep up to 20 people with shared bathroom facilities.
Keen to ensure the lowest possible impact on the environment, the straw house is built in a spirit of respect for nature and a determination to safeguard it. Seminars are regularly organised on various themes such as yoga, fasting, permaculture, etc.
With the Jura-Pass, make the most of free public transport and get reductions on a range of activities in the region.
For more information and offers: [www.juratourisme.ch/jura-pass](https://www.juratourisme.ch/en/jura-pass.12063.html )
Good to know
- CHF 100.- per night for two people without breakfast.
- Additional nights:
- For 4 or more nights: 90.
- For 8 or more nights: 80.
- Additional guests
- Adults from 16 years of age: 30.
- Children: 20.- (free for children up to the age of 2)
- Tourist tax: 3.-/person per night as of 16 years of age