Small family-run hotel with 9 comfortable, pleasant rooms, complimentary WiFi. A brasserie and restaurant are available for meals along with a terrace and playground for your children in summer.
Traditional cuisine: fresh trout, "Sot-l'y-laisse", calf kidneys, whisk- flambéed "potence" on request, homemade "Saint-Martin".
With the Jura-Pass, make the most of free public transport and get reductions on a range of activities in the region.
For more information and offers: [www.juratourisme.ch/jura-pass](https://www.juratourisme.ch/en/jura-pass.12063.html )
Good to know
- Hotel: Open 7 days a week.
- Access to rooms guaranteed from 2 pm. Rooms must be vacated before 10 am.
- Restaurant: weekly closure: Wednesdays (Wednesdays and Thursdays from October - April).
- Annual closure: Christmas - New Year.
- Special discount for children and families on request.
- Breakfast served from 8 - 10 am in the dining room. Can be served earlier on request.
- Tourist tax not included in the rate: CHF 3.- supplement per person and per night (children under the age of 16 exempt).
- Booking required
- Accessible by public transport
- On-site catering
- Credit/debit card accepted