Fight for natural spirit, drink chez nous !
Guided tour and tasting at Gagygnole, an artisanal distillery created by three brothers who promote the region's natural, artisanal and environmentally friendly spirits, such as Souboziane, a gentian aperitif, or their gins distilled over a wood fire. Awarded in various competitions, come and discover the richness of our region in bottles.
We open our headquarters to you in order to make you discover the universe of Gagygnole. On the program: visit of the premises, presentation of our René still and explanations of the production techniques. Not to mention a few funny anecdotes!
Immerse yourself in the magical world of Gagygnole's local, natural and artisanal spirits!
Would you like to spend a convivial moment? We now organize fondue evenings in our magnificent cellar. It's time to try our famous organic Fran-Gin fondue! The ideal way to spend a good time with friends or for your end of year dinners after visiting our premises.
- Guided tour with the possibility of tasting the whole range of productsPer person (without aperitif)
- CHF 25.-
- Per person (with Aperitif)
- CHF 32.-
- Visits by arrangement
- Minimum 5 persons
- Language in french, swiss german, english, italian
- Possibility to taste the whole range of products
- Gourmet meals available on request
- Bus line : 21 Moutier - Bellelay
- Booking required
- Guided tours
- Suitable for groups