The small La Marmotte brewery is discovered at the heart of Biel’s old town.
The small brewery located in the heart of Biel/Bienne's old town produces five different types of beer. During your visit at the Brasserie La Marmotte you will learn some interesting facts about beer making. It’s kind of exciting to see how this speciality comes to life at the midst of the old town of Biel and then to taste the different types of beer.
Thursday - Friday
- 17:00 - 19:00
- 10:00 - 12:00
Good to know
- Tradional and special beers.
- Available in many of the city's restaurants and shops or directly from the brewery.
- Dispensers, beer trailers and refrigerated trailers for rent.
- Tastings and tours upon request.
- Paid parking
- Booking required
- Accessible by public transport
- Custom hours on request
- Guided tours
- Free Wi-Fi
- Suitable for groups