The Brasserie des Franches-Montagnes (BFM) is a regional brewery established in Saignelégier in 1997. It was founded by Jérôme Rebetez, an enlightened young enthusiast who wanted to create a beer with the typical flavour of the Jura.
- 16:00 - 20:00
- 14:00 - 23:00
- 13:00 - 01:30
- 10:00 - 01:30
Good to know
- Guided tours followed by seasonal product tasting.
- Register by telephone (T. +41 (0) 32 951 26 26) on Tuesdays and Wednesdays during office hours.
- Price: CHF 20.00 per person (minimum charge CHF 80.00).
- The tour can be finished off with a snack (Tête de moine, toétché, air-dried sausage and wood-fired bread), price: CHF 30.00 per person (minimum charge CHF 80.00).
- There is a bar open from Wednesday to Saturday. Try out more than eight different brands of draft beer !
Links & PDFs